Highway Mementos of Lunches Devoured


No Dutch oven Sunday this week, I had good intentions. But sadly, it didn't happen. I got caught up with the new computer, and well frankly, I was lazy. Let the record show, however, I did get food poisoning on Friday, and basically lost the last few days of life to the worlds of the side of highway, and porcelain Gods.... Check out the I-10 you can see some of my artifacts there. haha, it's memento I left from my not to savory Mexican food lunch.

Oh well, you win some you lose some, I hope to back up and running for Dutch Oven Tuesday this week, but no promises.

Much Love Readers.

-Melissa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is a great resource.. I’m enjoying it.. good article

 
Eat the Cake Too. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.